What is CBD?
CBD (cannabidiol) is a molecule derived from hemp (cannabis).
The two main groups of bioactive molecules in hemp are terpenes and cannabinoids, they influence the nervous system through the endocannabinoid system (ECS).
CBD is considered to have many therapeutic virtues, so it is beneficial for well-being. Unlike THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), CBD does not cause addiction or psychotropic effects.
It is important to know that CBD is legal in most countries, while THC is not. So CBD does not provide a high effect while THC does.
The two-species cannabis plant:
- Hemp (rich in CBD +/- 20%) which is not psychotropic.
- Marijuana (rich in THC from 5% to 20%) which is psychotropic.
So that everyone can benefit from it, different consumer products are available. Thus it can be consumed in several forms:
- Flowers : to consume in herbal tea, used for relaxation
- Resin & Pollen : to consume in herbal tea, used for relaxation
- Oils : to ingest or to apply on the skin
- Infusions : to consume in herbal tea, used for relaxation
- Capsules: to be taken as a food supplement
- E-liquid : in electronic cigarette with various aromas and dosages
- Crystals : to ingest, diluted in a drink, a dish or to let dissolve under the tongue
- Creams: to be applied to the skin, to fight against psoriasis or acne
The effects :
Different research has been carried out on this molecule, they have been able to establish that the effects of hemp (CBD) would reduce:
- Nausea and vomiting , particularly related to chemotherapy
- The occurrence of cardiovascular illnesses
- Skin diseases ( psoriasis )
- Addictions to substances such as alcohol
We know that today CBD plays an essential role in the relief of pain called neurophatic. A study that can prove that cannabinoids act on the reduction of cancer cells when CBD and THC are combined. Researchers have demonstrated their benefit on certain pathologies.
CBD is said to have antispasmodic, antipsycothic, anticonvulsant and neuroprotective properties. It is also known to relieve the stress of everyday life and make the nervous system more resistant.
In France it is the consumption of THC which is prohibited, this substance which is found in cannabis (marijuana) up to 10% or more is considered as narcotic.
CBD is not prohibited for consumption, it can be sold and consumed as long as it is contained in products that contain little THC. European law states that CBD products must contain a maximum of 0.2% THC.
We obviously respect this regulation to the letter, so you can find all our products for purchase as well as for consumption in all equality.
Our products are subject to strict analysis and control.
European decree n. 639-2014
European regulation n. 1307/2013.